Tuesday 28 July 2009

Starting somewhere

Well i guess we all have to start somewhere ! so a bit a about me would seem appropriate, ill be brief....
I've started writing this out off necessity. Its time to take a look at life and maybe be honest with my self and i thought by writing something that's public i could look at things from a new perspective. Theirs something about the Internet that's quite liberating, so i will throw my thought into the darkness and see what happens .
I am 44 , how i got here god only knows (a lot of help from my beautiful wife). I live in a old terraced house in Reading with afore mentioned wife, two kids and assorted animals , its filled with the rhythm of life.
We shout and scream, laugh and cry. I love the passing of time, i love listening to the kids sing and the sound of our piano as it drifts around the house. I love them all.



1 comment: